Re: [oletrucks] I had to do it

To: dbr@powerweb.net, sculver@iwl.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] I had to do it
From: "Brian _" <pkupman57@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:10:06 PDT
well,... i have a 57 chevy 3200, its got power disc brakes, a slush-box, a
V8, and no power steering, I-beam front end.
my GF candice wanted to try to drive it. so i let her, figured it wouldnt
hurt, take her out some place where theres nothing around to hit, and let
her drive. well,. she drove it, and drove, and drove. now she begs to drive
it every time i drive it to pick her up or do anything.
one good thing too, is that she said i can get a couple more ole trucks.
Brian M
Atwater, CA
'57 Chevy 3200
'89 Chevy Silverado