[oletrucks] Sandblaster Gun

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Sandblaster Gun
From: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 22:18:07 -0500
I built a sandblaster from TIP's plans and it's done and looks good. I used
a "cheap" gun from
a "stick it in the sand bag" type of blaster. It worked, just not real good.
Dust sure can find it's
way out of the smallest holes in cabinet! I need a glass 12"x 33" or some
bigger. Some back
windows on trucks are small. My 50 COE had 11" x 32" and wouldn't give me
enough overlap
to put on foam strip to seal to cabinet. Anyone have a glass window near NE
IN they wanna
sell that is near these dimensions? Anyone have a blast gun, not too
cheapie, they would
sell? I prefer one that I can get tips for readily. I blasted a shock mount
and it came out
good, then I painted it up nice. Gotta get better glass then we'll be "on
our way"!!

G. L. Perry
Huntington, IN
54 Chevy 2-ton (driver)