Re: [oletrucks] Orphans!!!!!!! (Problems with understanding)

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Orphans!!!!!!! (Problems with understanding)
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 13:23:08 -0600
I must have rubbed some of you the wrong way with little email, but point
wasn't to bash any one or to try and make anyone mad.  The point was to get
a widely known fact out that GMC aren't as plettifull and the parts seem to
be just as hard to find.  (Plus I have a panel truck!)  As for the shirt, I
think it looks good, so Charles C. I wasn't saying anything about putting my
truck on the shirt.  In fact I don't thing any ones truck should be on the
shirt.  I should be images of trucks from brochures or posters, etc..  No
ones truck represents everyone, the truck only represents the owner.
Thanks
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho
1953 GMC Panel Truck