[oletrucks] License Plates

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: [oletrucks] License Plates
From: dcvjrv@flashcom.net
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 06:07:39 -0400
Hello to everyone,

I have decided to start a collection of license plates and would appreciate
the assistance of all the good folks on these lists.  Well, at least from
one of you from each of the different states.

I want to obtain 2 license plates from each of the 50 states.  One for year
1942 and one for year 1950.  I don't need Michigan, but do need the rest.

I am not concerned about the condition as long as they are restorable.

Thanks in advance for all assistance.

Jim V.
1932 Chevrolet Roadster (Being reassemblied - frame off restoration)
1938 Oldsmobile Business Coupe (One waiting its turn and one parts car)
1939 LaSalle Sedan (Original unrestored)
1950 Pontiac Silver Streak Eight Sedan (one Daily driver and one parts car)
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup - V8 Hydramatic (Chassis finished - frame
off restoration)
1964 Chevrolet Corvair Spyder Convertible (Being restored)
1968 Buick GS400 Convertible (Being shown - original)
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@flashcom.net