Re: [oletrucks] GMC factory assembly manual??

To: "Ole Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC factory assembly manual??
From: "Jake Heaton" <jacobh@ida.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 08:57:44 -0600
I don't know the answer to your question, but I would be interested in some
specs on the body mounts for a  53 GM panel.  I'm a little in the dark as to
how the rear end of the body mounts to the frame.  It is bluntly obvious
where the front end sits and mounts.  But like I said the rear end has no
obvious mounts.  If there are any drawing or diagrams of how that works, if
you have some times I'd like to have you explain to me or send me some
scans.  If not don't worry about it, when it comes time  to assemble the
truck, I'll find out! HAHA!
Thanks
Jake Heaton
Preston, Idaho