Re: [oletrucks] clutchhead sizes?

To: drducttape@hotmail.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] clutchhead sizes?
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:28:37 -0600
I used a pneumatic chisel at a 45º angle and just using enough pressure to keep
the chisel at the head of the clutch head and blipped it a few times and the
vibrations vibrated the rust and crud loose enough to remove without twisting
the
head off or rounding out the clutch head hole. Works pretty good. I did it this
way on the trans cover on the floor board of my '50 ½ ton.