[oletrucks] Brake Shoe Removal on a 3/4 Ton

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake Shoe Removal on a 3/4 Ton
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:21:57 -0500
All,
1. Does anyone have a good way to remove the washer like retainer on the pivot
pin at the 6 o'clock position on the rear brakes?  If I pry it off, it will no
doubt be trashed. Is it easily replaceable?  I haven't seen them in Chevy Duty,
etc.

2. Also what about the small 3/4" x 1" springs holding the shoe mount together?
How do they come off?
Thanks,
Gary

Gary Radicic