RE: [oletrucks] Draining Manifold

To: "'joe'" <chevy1@jps.net>, SnappyDog1@aol.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Draining Manifold
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:09:16 -0500
NOT a good answer!  It would be possible to get enough liquid
gasoline in a cylinder to be more than would fit in the combustion
chamber when the piston reaches TDC on the combustion stroke.
Liquids aren't very compressible.  Net result is that something
has to give.  Possible candidates are a hole in the top of the
piston or a bent rod.