Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Holiday?

To: "Edward T. Dingo" <cen36932@centuryinter.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chevy Holiday?
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 13:28:52 -0500
Wrote before but forgot to add that I owned one -- it was a 1956 olds 88
holiday hardtop-- beautiful car -- wish I still had it -- that was in 1963 &
64 -- had it bored and balanced to 392 cubes, 30 off the heads, 12to 1 johns
pistons, j303 esky cam, with tri power. she would run -- very proud the day
I SMOKED the first GTO sold in the area.
Rich Reul
1951  3604
Dixon, IL
rreul@cin.net