Re: [oletrucks] Attaching clips to wheels

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>, <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Attaching clips to wheels
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:53:00 -0400
Smokey have you......or has anyone else.....attached the "clips" to regular
Chevy 15" wheels?  (The kind of wheels with the "nubs" instead of the
clips.)  If I could attach clips to my current wheels, I could use the
original Chevy hubcaps (which will ONLY fit with the clips).
Thanks!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC