Re: [oletrucks] Thanks!

To: "Joe Clark" <jclark1@utk.edu>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Thanks!
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:39:23 -0400
Joe, your truck is just incredible.  Looks like the one on the cover of Tom
Brownell's book....and I'm sure he picked the prettiest one he could find.
I truly love the rods, but I'm kinda partial to the stock
restorations....and yours is an excellent example.  All your hard work has
sure paid off.  You have really built an outstanding truck, and I know
you're awfully proud to drive it around those Tennessee roads!  Wonderful
work!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC