Re: [oletrucks] Paint Color

To: Oletrucks Board <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint Color
From: B&A Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 21:43:28 -0500 (CDT)
Around here, most highway department trucks are solids orange.  Orange with
black is a little less common but a railroad around here had orange body
with dark green fenders, and although it looked commercial, it didn't look
bad.

How about coloring up a drawing on your computer or doing up a model with
your color combination?

Bruce Kettunen
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN