Re: [oletrucks] Chicago Bound.....

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chicago Bound.....
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 05:43:17 -0500
On September 10, there is a car show in St. Charles, at the Kane County
Fairgrounds, it also has a large swap area too.  It has 42 classes and over
600 swap spaces.  Their phone number is (815) 356-9918.  Show is from 8 am
to 4 pm.  They usually have 5 or more originally restored oletrucks, and a
few rodded ones.  I will be there just scouring for parts, as my truck is
still in pieces.
This is less than 1 hour drive from Chicago.  If you are interested let me
know and I can supply you with directions.  It really depends on where you
stay in the Chicagoland area.  Especially since we are in construction
season, and not winter.  I live on the way from O'hare to St. Charles.

Jon 50 3100