[oletrucks] pictures of original tool kit

To: oletrucks list <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] pictures of original tool kit
From: john dorsey <jrdorsey@strato.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:04:10 -0400
Hi all,

Awhile back there was much discussion about the original tool kit. While
browsing the un-named auction site I found some pictures of one. If you
want to see what it looks like here links to the pictures.

Again I'm not advertising, these are links only to the pictures not the auction.

http://images.chi.il.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image.cgi?image=12019288
http://images.chi.il.honesty.com/cgi-bin/honesty-image.cgi?image=12019289

--
John Dorsey