Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount

To: "Charles Culver" <sculver@iwl.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Spare tire mount
From: "Deve Krehbiel" <dkrehbiel@kscable.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 22:11:29 -0500
Lots of people do this... the cheap way is to go to a salvage yard and get
an axle that fits your lug pattern, then cut it and weld the necessary
bracket. The more expensive, yet reasonable way is to call Jim Carters and
tell them what you want. They sell the complete kit.

Deve Krehbiel
Hesston, Kansas
1950 3100 * 1949 3600 * 1948 4400
www.speedprint.com/Deves50/index.html