Re: [oletrucks] 57 effect?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 57 effect?
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 06:48:11 -0400
Never heard that one....  I have heard that F&%d actually sold more 57 cars
than chevy did for that particular year model. Don't know if it actually
true but i've heard that before.  Most sellers think their vehicle is just
basically worth more than normal...   wayne

At 09:52 PM 8/28/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Just looked at a very rusty 57 "ran when I parked it"
>shortbed for sale locally. The seller seemed to think
>it was worth more than other years because it was a
>57.  I told him he was thinking of the car, but he
>claimed that was the year when GM outsold f**d for the
>first time, and there was a demand for that year.
>
>I know everyone has their personal favorites, but has
>anyone heard that 57s are really in greater demand?

>Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne