Re: [oletrucks] Fire

To: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fire
From: "Designs by Rock" <dbr@powerweb.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 14:23:05 -0700
Ron,
I'm so glad you've decided to rescue your grandfathers truck for a second
time.  I congradulate you on your persistance and determination.  You
deserve an award for this.  So I want to send you and your wife one of the
list T's.  Send me your address and I'll make sure you get two when they go
out the first week of October.  Also let us know what parts you may be in
need of and I'm sure some of the guys might have some just lying around.
I'd be more than willing to send you whatever I have in spares I might have
that you may need.

John "Rock" Rockefeller
1949 3100 "Eeyore"