[oletrucks] Good experiences

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@egroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Good experiences
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:21:30 EDT
Two good things happened recently:

One, the wife and I went to the Jenks, OK AD truck show last weekend.
Although the number of trucks was down from last year, it was still a good
show, many quality trucks there.  Met up with fellow list member Doug
Peterbaugh, also from TX.

Two, while at the show, I bought a one piece fiberglass headliner from
Bow-Tie-Bits for $100.  Seemed a little high, but I saved the shipping.  The
really good part is when I took down the old headliner, no mice, nests, wasps
or snakes were found!

The only bad thing about the whole trip, the wife spent more in the antiques
shops than I did on the truck.  I guess she owes me.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX