Re: [oletrucks] Problem in 1st Gear with Clutch - Help

To: Advdesign1@aol.com, BDober@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problem in 1st Gear with Clutch - Help
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:24:52 EDT
In a message dated 8/30/00 4:08:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
Advdesign1@aol.com writes:

<<   But when engaging first gear and letting the clutch out the whole thing
shakes until it starts rolling
 I think an engine mount let go, maybe the tranny mount, but look at the
mount
 next to master cyl first.  That one tends to tear off during high torque
 situations. >>

My '48 did the same thing, both rear motor mounts were broken.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX