Re: [oletrucks] Brake lines

To: "Eric Johnson" <j.eric1@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Brake lines
From: "Jon Kunkel" <jonkunkel@home.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:17:01 -0500
John,
Try www.inlinetube.com I purchased a complete set of prebent stainless brake
tubing, to match original designs.  They also carry other misc. brake parts
and hoses.  Every piece fit without a hitch, just be careful of the brass
connectors, and rubber lines when removing the old lines.  I also purchased
their complete set of fuel and vacumm lines in stainless, at the same time.
Excellent quality!  The only line I had to straighten out was the long one
going from the rear hose to the brass block under the passenger side of the
truck. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for lines they
need.  And their cost is very reasonable.

Jon 50 3100