[oletrucks] swaping frames

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] swaping frames
From: insane1 <insane1@gateway.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 10:18:45 -0600
my brother in law gave me his project frame a 59 apache frame with a
volarie front suspension welded in because hes putting his 59 body on a
92 chevy frame. how can i tell if every thing is welded correct straight
i dont want to put a lot of hard work into this project and when its
done the truck drives sideways or some thing goes wrong he had some one
at priestige paint and body do it for him. my trucks a 58 . also the
brackets for the motor mounts are welded plates will that work
                                 thanks insane1