Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt battery/8 volt batteries

To: "Johnny Bragg" <the53chevytruckman@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 6 volt battery/8 volt batteries
From: "JULIE HUBER" <JHUBER@alltel.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 22:12:20 -0000
turn everything in truck off.
put a test lite between ground cable and ground cable post on battery. if it
lites you have a draw, short.
disconect things one at a time till it goes out. reg ulator, alt-gen, ect.
if no lite , have voltage checked running.
to set regulater ,you have to set spring tension by bending tab. recomend a
professional
Greg in Fla
56 short