Re: [oletrucks] 3 speed trans

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 3 speed trans
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 11:32:34 -0500
Bill,

     I need a tranny and just drove down through IL this past weekend.  Too
bad I did not know about your 3-speed! Oh well, the story of my life.

BobK
51 3600 5-window (project)
Arnaudville, LA

                    Bill Franklin

                    <bfranklin@voyager.n        To:
oletrucks@autox.team.net
                    et>                         cc:

                    Sent by:                    Subject:     [oletrucks] 3
speed trans
                    owner-oletrucks@auto

                    x.team.net

                    09/04/00 04:33 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Bill Franklin

Hi
I have a extra 3 speed trans from my 1955 2nd series if any one has a
interest let me know.......also a original stearing wheel and the turn
signal
switch and housing.

Bill Franklin
1955 2nd series