[oletrucks] 58-59 GMC Parklight Reproductions

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 58-59 GMC Parklight Reproductions
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 19:02:27 -0600
Today while on Jim Carter's web page I clicked on "Too new for catalog" and
guess what, they are selling 58-59 GMC parklight reproductions. Has anyone
seen them? I emailed and asked for a picture.

  "Park Light Assemblies
Finally we have the very rare lights for the 1958-59 GMC. Produced from high
shine billet aluminum. Each includes clips, socket, and lens very close to
original
 1958-1959 LG550 $195.00/Pair "

Maybe my NOS stuff will soon be for sale? (Still missing a left side frame)

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
Canada
http://www.chevytrucks.org/users/wayne/blaine59.jpg