[oletrucks] electrical problem

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] electrical problem
From: "Don Fish" <bluecrow8@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 10:44:13 EDT
Hi guys,

I am reposting this after failing to include a subject.  If this is an
inappropriate question for the group/list, please inform me.

I have an electrical problem.  After running well and uneventfully for a
couple of weeks my 12V '54 failed to start an hour after parking it.  I have
the push button starter and have replaced the switch with the side terminal
variety.  I am getting no noise from the starter.    The battery is, and has
remained, fully charged.  There is power running to the starter switch.  I
checked the main grounds (and they are clean).  I am sorry to post such a
neophyte concern, but I have a lot to learn.

Thanks, Don

http://profiles.msn.com.