Re: [oletrucks] Engine placement

To: "A.B." <bigfred@unm.edu>, "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine placement
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 17:31:40 -0700
u joints should not line up you should keep them about 3-4 degrees off set
in other words they should be horizontal with each other but at different
levels

tailshaft                                           ------------
                                                                    rear end

Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.