Re: [oletrucks] Classic Industries....??

To: <MarkNoakes@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Classic Industries....??
From: "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:47:11 -0400
Mark, it's a great catalog, but I have no idea how good their
products/service is.  Let me know what you think if you use them.  Info for
CI is.......
    Classic Industries
    17832 Gothard Street
    Huntington Beach, CA  92647
    Order line:   800/854-1280
    Fax line:      800/300-3080
    Website:     www.classicindustries.com
    Email:          info@classicindustries.com

Hope all is well with you, the family, and all the vehicles over there in
Tennessee!
Tom Caperton
47-2nd 3100....in Whiteville, NC