[oletrucks] Bennington VT show Sept 16

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bennington VT show Sept 16
From: "Ole Trucks" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:30:31 EDT
I saw this info and thought I would post it - I think I will be there -
however I do not think I will have my shirt in time - did you get the check
Rock?

Jim House
46chevy 3104
Hollis NH

Bennington: Hemmings 19th Annual Open House. Two locations.
HMN Car Lovers Gift Shop & Sunoco Filling Station and our Downtown Offices
at 216 Main St. in Bennington.
After attending the Bennington Car Show, come join us for some old time fun.
Live entertainment, snacks, beverages, and HMN's fleet of cars and trucks to
enjoy.
Free busses including HMN Double Decker Bus to and from both locations.
Info: Ph# 1-800-227-4373 Janet Thompson ex-527

http://profiles.msn.com.