Re: [oletrucks] welders

To: Gene Merritt <merrittgene@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] welders
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 14:02:53 -0400
I'm sure there may be better, if you have the bucks, Miller may be the best
but for less money I like Lincoln. I've had mine for several years with 0
problems, much nicer feel than some cheaper ones I've used. I prefer 220
units, they have some extra power when you need it.  When I do structural
welds like spring perches I crank it up all the way. Also I'm under the
impression they are more energy efficient than 110. The 110 units are
convenient if you are going mobile with them. IMHO spend the extra for gas
units instead of  flux core.

Grant