[oletrucks] Craig, can't get a message to you?

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Craig, can't get a message to you?
From: Grant Galbraith <trks@javanet.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:22:12 -0400
Hey Craig, My last two emails about the spare tire carrier have had no
response. I assume that your ISP still blocks mine from mailing you,
though I've had no bounced mails.  Mail me with a alternative address or
a "go fly a kite" message if not interested.
  I'm sorry to the rest of the list that have to delete this but it may
be for a good cause, that is the transfer of old truck parts.

Thanks, Grant