Re: [oletrucks] More rear end questions

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] More rear end questions
From: "Terry S. Glines" <ace0027@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 22:22:00 -0500
    My Dad's 69 that he bought new has factory 373s. It has been everywhere and
seems to me anyway to be the perfect set-up, btween town and highway. The truck
is also a factory 4-speed (good ole granny first gear type).
    Also I ran a saginow behind my 350 for almost 100,000 miles and it was still
going when I saw it drive off.

Terry & Ace