Re: [oletrucks] Kane County Swap Meet

To: "Lewis Osborn" <losborn@teleport.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Kane County Swap Meet
From: "william moldenhauer" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:15:03 -0700
sorry we did not hook up it was a great show I especially liked the
nostalgia rods in the back row talk about seat of your pants hot rodding
from the fifties
the 64 was much better than new I am sure Detroit never took the time to
make them that perfect
also I thought the swap was good although not a lot of truck parts but then
it was hosted by the model t club
Bill 53-3600 hot rod (project again)
Channahon,Ill.
website
www.hotrodstogo.com
Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that everything
 will turn out OK.