Fwd: [oletrucks] Too Rich

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: [oletrucks] Too Rich
From: Passnb4U@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:00:19 EDT
--part1_4f.c77483.26f1b563_boundary

Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:07:50 -0600
From: New Mexico Jim <ADvent@thuntek.net>
To: Passnb4U@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Too Rich

A number 46 jet is too small. You need to go to a low fifties for mileage. Do
you
have a good power source to the coil? Sounds like an ignition problem.Try hot
wireing it and see if it still fouls the plugs. Weak coil? Try a different carb.
Use an AC Delco R45S plug. I wouldn't go any hotter than than. Hope this helps.
jim