[oletrucks] Texas Truck Show II

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Texas Truck Show II
From: Brad Newman <bkn6@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:38:48 -0500
Several folks have shown an interest in attending the Dallas truck show
tomorrow, but needed info on where and when. Here is all that I have:

1st Annual Southwest Chevy-GMC Truck Round-Up
Presented by Pickups and Panels of North Texas
1918-1972 GM Trucks Only
September 16, 2000
Farmers Branch Historical Park

For more info contact:
Billy Stockton @ 972-243-5393 or stocktnair@aol.com; or
Kevin Jones @ 940-321-2940 or kjones@connect.net

The flyer that I have doesn't have anything about times or events. Mike
Klepp had some additional info on (I think) a friday night cruise, and
specific instructions on how to get to the park (its just east of I-35,
and north of I-635. I believe that you take the Valley View exit off of
35 and go east, then turn right on Old Denton road. You will take a left
off of Old Denton onto ??????? and the park will be on the right just
after that turn, but I don't know the name of the street).
Anyway, I have to go out of town today and won't be back until late this
afternoon. Ya'll decide if you want to meet up, and pick a time and
place and I'll be there. The only specific place that I can think of to
meet is in front of the DJ booth (flyer says music is by Tim the DJ),
but ya'll pick when. If for some reason we cant come up with a place and
time, I'll be the guy in a stock red 49 with no running boards!
Hope to see some of ya'll there.
Brad Newman
49 3100