[oletrucks] FW: Truck Question

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] FW: Truck Question
From: "Ron Ramirez" <ron@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:02:18 -0500
Please, PLEASE reply to jnj@microlink.net ...not to me...thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: jnj Routh [mailto:jnj@microlink.net]
Subject: Truck Question

I am restoring a 52 Chevy 1/2 stepside pickup that someone else has put
a 235 in.   Instead of moving the radiator forward to accommodate the
larger engine he replaced the fan with a nylon one  I suppose  for a
later model and trimmed it down to fit.  Now the truck doesn't overheat
at all but the fan is quite close to the radiator, so close that in
order to remove the fan one must pull the radiator.  I think there is a
way to move the radiator forward and hopefully a kit of some kind to do
this, can you enlightened me on how this is done?
Thanks

Jack R. Routh
5900 West 88th Terrace
Overland Park, Kansas  66207