[oletrucks] 2 Stage compressors

To: "TRUCK LIST" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 2 Stage compressors
From: "Ron Duncan" <rondunc@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:21:56 -0500
I just bought a 7 HP 80 gallon Craftsman from Sears.  It is made by
Devibilis?.  I paid around $750.00 on sale.  I just got everything hooked up
last week and have not used it for anything yet except blowing the leaves
out of my garage.  It really works great for that.  Because of the air
tools, I will be using, I was advised to not buy anything but a 2 stage and
to buy as big as my budget would allow.  I really like the way it looks and
it is fairly quiet compared to the 1944 American compressor that I lost in
the fire.

Ron Duncan
Tulsa, Ok.