RE: [oletrucks] 235 Hydraulic Lifters

To: "'Doug Pewterbaugh'" <dpewter@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 235 Hydraulic Lifters
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 06:06:13 -0500
Doug,

See http://www.inliners.org/becks/
They convert 216 dipper inlines to have a pressurized system called The "Full
Flow" Process Their ad goes... We call the system "full flow" because the term
sounds good and works great. The squirt gun and trough system is eliminated and
the full 45 lb. of oil pressure reaches the bearings.Hydraulic lifters are then
fed directly from the main gallery. The rockers and the oil pressure gauge is
fed by the original 15 lb. regulator.

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604
Geneseo, IL