[oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks-digest V2 #1093]

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: [oletrucks-digest V2 #1093]
From: "Dennis O'Connor" <boyoconnor@netscape.net>
Date: 23 Sep 00 21:22:19 PDT
Yep, Bob Fischer and Mark Self (another regular poster here) have been my
sources of info and inspiration on this swap.  I'm glad Bob posted his pics, I
couldn't find the link in my e-mail.  I'm hoping to take some more pictures
over the next month which will show the IFS during a frame-off restoration.
I've also started writing this up too, so here's what I have so far.  Hope
this helps!

http://www.thepeanutgal.com/boyo/ifsswap.htm
http://www.thepeanutgal.com/boyo/mcboost.html

-Boyo