Re: [oletrucks] RE: SBC Engine Rebuild

To: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: SBC Engine Rebuild
From: D56foster@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:08:29 EDT
Bob,
Just finished a complete rebuild on a 350. My guide was HOW TO REBUILD YOUR
SMALL-BLOCK CHEVY  BY David Vizard. Published by  HPBooks. It has history,
casting ID's and simple step by step assembly. It really made the job a lot
easier.I got mine in a book store (half price books)- try online sellers.
                                            Dennis Foster- Berkeley CA
                                            '56 3200