Re: [oletrucks] tail lights

To: EDigler2@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] tail lights
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 12:26:11 EDT
In a message dated 9/25/00 10:46:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
EDigler2@aol.com writes:

<< Ok guys I have been following the whole tailight and cops thing and I say
 screw the cops I am gonna ad my dot!  I don't even care if I get a ticket or
 have to go to court I am gonna do it.  I think it is worth it personally I
 love my truck and I want it to be the way I want it I am not gonna let the
 state tell me how to restore my truck.  >>

I have two sets of tail light lenses, original glass and aftermarket plastic
with blue dots.  The blues are always in, with the originals as a backup for
hassles.  FYI, I have yet to be hassled here in TX in 4 years +.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX
http://www.geocities.com/mike_klepp/septruckpage.html