Re: [oletrucks] GMC radio

To: "David Handley" <dph55@pdq.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] GMC radio
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 17:59:24 -0400
Well, they junk all the internals, so I doubt that the ground would be a
problem but if the radio was originally positive ground, it would probably
be worth mentioning to whoever is doing the conversion. My radio was
originally a Chevy model - I just bought a GMC dial face - so it was not an
issue for me. They can do either 6 or 12 volt versions.

Jack