Re: [oletrucks] Chrome

To: "Billy Gibson" <bgibson@internetwork.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Chrome
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:36:13 -0400
Take a look at MMS stainless accessories web site. They list several engine
kits for the 235.
http://www.mmsacc-stainless.com/html/chevrolet.htm

 I believe these can be ordered from Stovebolt Engine co as well.
www.stoveboltengineco.com

You might also try Gardner Westcott www.gardner-westcott.com - I believe
they have 235 dressup kits, but their web site is a nightmare. Better off
calling them or getting a catalog.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL