Re: [oletrucks] rear leaf springs

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear leaf springs
From: "Woody" <woodrow@isomedia.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 17:44:45 -0700
When I needed new springs for my last project, (50 Chev) I went to Kremer
Spring in Mn.   They had all the patterns already, and only asked me if I
wanted it to sit higher or lower or the same.  The springs fit perfectly and
worked great.  As a bonus, they also carry all of the bushings, pins, and
shackle kits, and you eliminate the markup of the resellers that we usually
deal with.  I am including their contact info.

Woody

Kremer Spring & Alignment
Henry Kremer or Sheri Kremer Lepl
1095 Highway 110