Re: [oletrucks] REMOVAL

To: <KHSDCOP@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] REMOVAL
From: "Mark Self" <markself@discover.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2000 06:12:54 -0700
It's a shame that people like this are allowed to have enough money to buy a
computer, and then allowed to play with electricty to hook it up.  He has to
be a newbie.  He must have just received his welcome pack a few days ago and
is unable to find it (if he even knew he had one).  Kinda reminds me of ole
Dagwood always late for his carpool, and running like hell to catch up.
Must be a life.:(