[oletrucks] Thanks to all

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Thanks to all
From: Rawlin Blake <blake@nevada.edu>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 12:03:38 -0700 (PDT)
Thank you all for an enjoyable mailing list and for the education on
old trucks. Even though I've owned my 58 since 1972 I've learned a lot
from all of you on this list.

A special thanks to Miq. Running a mailing list is more work than fun,
but without that work the rest of us would have less enjoyment :-)
Hang in there Miq, you are appreciated.

After a few years break, I am back to studying to complete my
education and cannot keep up with everything. I have dropped lots of
things I was doing before in order to make time to study. I didn't
want to drop this list; reality and the popularity of the list dictate
otherwise. So reluctantly I will ride into the sunset in my faded
green 58 chevy.

I will miss you all. Thanks again.

Rawlin

PS. One last contribution before I go: Be safe, install a dual master
cylinder on your old truck.

--
blake@nevada.edu                        http://www.scsv.nevada.edu/~blake

How far would Moses have gone if he had taken a poll in Egypt? What would
Jesus Christ have preached if he had taken a poll in the land of Israel?
What would have happened to the Reformation if Martin Luther had taken a
poll? It isn't polls or public opinion of the moment that counts. It is
right and wrong and leadership.
        -- USA President Harry S Truman