Re: [oletrucks] radio question

To: <EKWatson@aol.com>, <MLayton324@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] radio question
From: "Richard Reul" <rreul@cin.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:08:29 -0500
Another old radio question -- my brother picked up this lod 6 volt radio --
says its was for a AD , looks like it will fit, but doesnt have any push
buttons --- just a grey plastic over the dial with the chev. bowtie. But
whats unique about it, it has a electrical remote that clamps on the
steering column like a turn signal. As I remember it will turn the radio on
or off and turn the dial also.
Model#  985986
Ser.#  a46 - 43440
It also has the built in speaker and by my measerments it should fit. Can
you tell me if it will fit and if its a truck radio or what?
Rich Reul
1951  3604
Dixon, IL
rreul@cin.net