RE: [oletrucks] Sandblaster and New Fuel Tank Fittings

Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Sandblaster and New Fuel Tank Fittings
From: "Radicic, Gary" <RadicicG@osc.army.mil>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 06:16:03 -0500
I Agree! I bought the 40# one for $79.00 and am pleased with it so far...   Just
right for small to moderate cleaning and can be used with smaller compressors
with the 3/16" small nozzle.  I priced building one and was not able to buy the
tank, valves, connectors, hose, filter, etc. for that price.  Of course you have
to assemble it from a box of parts, but... for all of us shade tree mechanics,
that's a walk in the park! :)
Gary

Gary Radicic
1950 Chev 3604