Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Order

To: mm@service-quality.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Jim Carter Order
From: "Jim House" <hollisbsa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:19:46 EDT
I just sent back over $300 of stuff to Chevy of the 40's for the same reason
- CRAP!  My best experience was with Jeff at BowTie Bits, he had everything
I wanted and it was in good condition.  I needed a knee action shock and he
was the only one with a used one that worked for $10.00 the rebuilt ones
were in the $150 range.

Saying that I think that there is only one place they can source there stuff
from.  However I needed rear bumper brackets and Jeff was the only one that
made there own since the others are too cheep for him to resell.

BowTie Bits Jeff A. McCoy 1 888 838 6887 he is in Witchita, KS.  I was
looking for used parts at Carter's and they did not have them and they gave
me Jeff's name and number.  I would strongly recommend him.  In my last
order I saw a part $7.50 cheaper and he matched the price.

Jim House
Hollis, NH