Re: [oletrucks] engine hoists

To: "nateley" <nateley@email.msn.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] engine hoists
From: "Jack Halton" <safesix@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 21:24:04 -0400
I would spend the extra $50 for the 2 ton model. This model looks like the
one I got at Costco for $189. It doesn't fold per se, but the legs knock
down for storage. The adjustablity is a real plus, because the legs and boom
often interfere with parts of the vehicle.

Jack Halton
51 GMC 1/2 ton
Winter Park FL