Re: [oletrucks] Engine Paint

To: NTemple46@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Engine Paint
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:36:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/14/00 7:13:50 PM Central Daylight Time,
NTemple46@aol.com writes:

<< what color are the 55-62 235's supposed to be.  I have seen grey, blue,
and orange advertised for those years.  Also, which brand of paint do you
recommend >>

Neil,
  I chose Duplicolor "Chevrolet Blue" engine paint.  It has held up well for
me for almost 3 years now.  $3-$4 per spray can at Walmart.  I know my '48
should have the gray engine, but I find that quite boring.  The blue is much
nicer.  Go to my phot page and check out the blue engine paint. Address below.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX
http://www.geocities.com/mike_klepp/october_truckpage.html